The goal of National Aerospace Week is to highlight the important contributions of the U.S. aerospace industry with a series of events during the week in Washington, D.C. and in manufacturing facilities and communities across the country. Included in this toolkit are suggested ways for your company, community or organization to commemorate National Aerospace Week.
National Aerospace Week Resources
- Visit www.secondtonone.org
If you are participating in National Aerospace Week as a business, individual or organization we encourage you to spread the word to let your family, friends, employees, co-workers and supporters know what you are doing to participate this year.
- Stay involved in the conversation on Twitter by using the hashtag: #AeroWeek
- Tweet at the Aerospace Industries Association via @AIAspeaks
- Share your photos with the Aerospace Industries Association at Facebook.com/AIA.Aerospace
- Check out videos from the Aerospace Industries Association’s YouTube channel.
To download high resolution National Aerospace Week logos, please click here.