The goal of National Aerospace Week is to highlight the important contributions of the U.S. aerospace industry with a series of events during the week in Washington, D.C. and in manufacturing facilities and communities across the country. Included in this toolkit are suggested ways for your company, community or organization to commemorate National Aerospace Week.
- Facts to Know
- Sample Press Release
- Sample email for employees
- Sample sequestration op-ed
- Election Kit
- Second To None campaign
If you are participating in National Aerospace Week as a business, individual or organization we encourage you to spread the word to let your family, friends, employees, co-workers and supporters know what you are doing to participate this year.
- Stay involved in the conversation on Twitter by using the hashtag: #AeroWeek
- Tweet at the Aerospace Industries Association via @AIAspeaks
- Share your photos with the Aerospace Industries Association at Facebook.com/AIA.Aerospace
- A high resolution flyer advertising the tweet up is available for download and distribution here.
- The Aerospace Industries Association is making their videos available for you to use during your events and may be accessed via YouTube.
- For more information about the videos or to request specific footage please contact Adam Kostecki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in getting signage to promote the National Aerospace Week tweet up, please contact Kathleen Wolff at email@example.com.
This year National Aerospace Week is working closely with the Second to None educational campaign to showcase how important it is to maintain our position as the world leader in aerospace and defense. Visit the Second to None website to learn more about this important educational campaign.